TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your use of this site
is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act - concerts only - venue or show time).
- When tickets are being collected at the box office, we ask that the cardholder presents the card that the tickets were booked on as identification. Any other forms of i.d. or letters of authorisation are taken at your own risk and may result in the tickets being withheld at the box office.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the box office, these will only be given out to the cardholder upon production of the card that was used to make the booking.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by letter or email, depending on your method of booking, or by phone if it is urgent. If the show has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If a show is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund. The letter or email will contain details on how to obtain this refund, or you can contact us via our online contact form for more information. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and See cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- When returning tickets for a refund due to cancellation or postponement, tickets need to be sent to on of the following addresses -
For West End Theatre booked by phone only:
21 Soho Square
London W1D 3QP
Telephone 0871 230 5538 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras)
For all other bookings:
47 Upper Parliament Street
Telephone 0871 220 0260 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) or +44 115 993 4419 from outside the UK.
- We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets as we can not guarantee refunds without the tickets being returned to us. You should also include a copy of the email or letter if requested, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information. On receipt, See will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, See Tickets cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel events are not made by See Tickets, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
- Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up or content (concerts only), then See will refund the face value of the tickets.
- If seetickets.com is unable to fulfil an order for any of the reasons below the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:
- See do not receive the tickets for your order from the event organiser, and cannot arrange for the tickets to be collected
- See dispatch your order to the wrong address and cannot provide replacement tickets
- See do not dispatch your order and do not arrange for the tickets to be available for collection
- See dispatch the wrong order, ie wrong event / wrong type of tickets
- Any other similar circumstances where See has acted with negligence or where we may have acted in breach of contract
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform See of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. See would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
- If tickets that are dispatched are returned to See as "addresSee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
- If you have registered your interest with seetickets.com and/or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further updates please click here.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- See Tickets Coach Travel Terms & Conditions.
- See reserves the right to alter or cancel coaches if required, due to operational circumstances.
- See cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances including traffic delays or vehicle breakdowns.
- See cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings on any coach.
- Festival Ticket and Coach Packages: customers must board and travel on the coach to receive their event ticket. Customers who do not board and travel on the coach are not guaranteed entry to the show.
- Festival tickets purchased as part of the ticket and coach packages will not be sent out to customers in advance under any circumstances.
- The coach tickets must be produced in order to collect the festival ticket. If a customer loses their coach ticket, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase must be presented in order to collect the festival tickets.
- Other Ticket & Coach Packages: Customers must board and travel on the coach. Tickets will NOT be sent out in advance unless specified otherwise by See.
- If a coach departure point or time is changed, See will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the information given at the time of booking). Please note, however, that it is the customers responsibility to check that the journey is going ahead at the scheduled time and point.
Still confused? Then contact See Customer Services at the addresses indicated above, or call 0871 230 5538 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) for West End Theatre bookings, 0871 220 0260 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) for other bookings and we'll See what we can do to help.